Monday, January 2, 2012

New Work: Two weddings and a Christmas card

Merry Christmas, pasties! I hope your holiday was filled with rest and renewal, plus lots of joy and laughter. Ours was very busy, as we were lucky enough to spend time with lots of family. 


I just updated my site with a few new projects and wanted to share them here, as well. I have a few more small projects I still need to shoot and hope to post them soon. Thanks to Communication Arts for printing all of these jobs! 


Calligraphy Christmas card and envelope for L. Thompson McMurtrie, LLC (my dear ol' dad's law firm!)











Calligraphy and watercolor invitation set for a Frida Kahlo-inspired wedding in Houston.







Oversized invitation, reply postcard, and program for our good friend Ashley's wedding in Sonoma.








Happy Monday! Now go take down that Christmas tree! 




Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

LeighAnn Tufts said...

SR! these are so gorgeous! oh my goodness. your calligraphy is amazing!
what is the font in the 2nd invitation?

Sarah Robins said...

Thanks LeighAnn! That font is Penabico (can buy at myfonts.com)