Monday, June 16, 2008

Beach Trip

We headed down to the beach this past week, and were with the McMurtrie family from Wednesday night through Sunday. The weather was perfect, and we did some major vegging out. Harry Potter was all the rage yet again, as Robin and Thompson are reading them for the first time. We ate tenderloin, smoked fine cigars (the McMurtrie version of Cuban), and enjoyed ourselves tremendously. As some of the pictures will tell, I tried some skimboardage. It's really fun! Although I must admit to getting fairly banged up; my knees (and face) are still killing me.

5 comments:

Ryan and Tammy said...

Very brave, I would love to try surfing but skimboarding looks so scary to me!

Sarah Robins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Robins said...

it is! i got a huge strawberry and bruise on my knee!

Luke, you need to take out some of those ocean pics and also add our ATL pics. Maybe not as a slideshow, though, but just individual.

Anna Caruso Hayden said...

We're going to the beach in a few days - don't know if I'll try skimboarding, but we'll definitely veg out.

Mindi said...

You two are so cute! Looks like you had so much fun. We need to get together soon.