Thursday, December 8, 2016

I am so excited and humbled to have my good high school friend Lauren of @dept_of_agra_culture post this mini tour of my house! It all started back when Lauren helped me rearrange my living room furniture. Since then she has helped design my patio and advise me on things to buy--as well as kept me from making terrible purchases, right Lauren?? She also saw my home through new eyes and helped me feel confident in what I have. Her styling and @laurentomasella 's photography have made our house look like a million bucks. I am so grateful. The link to the tour is in my profile! #Repost @dept_of_agra_culture with @repostapp ・・・ | Home Tour | New on the blog! Come tour the layered and light filled home of illustrator @sarah_robins_powell. Isn't her gallery wall to die for? Link in profile. 📸 by @laurentomasella


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2haPdDZ

No comments: