Wednesday, February 18, 2009

EWWWW!

I just became sick to my stomach because of this website, This is why you're fat.

Check out some of the disgustingly unhealthy food that people are making and eating around the world. I sent the link to Luke and he said, "i thought it looked good!"


















































































Speaking of another funny food site, check out Pimp My Snack. These guys pimp things like Kit Kats, gingerbread men, etc. Here's one of the pimped gummy bears, and another one of pimped Creme Egg.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dido that "eww!!"

Katie said...

disgusting! i think that breakfast burrito is enough food for a month for me! ugh!

Leah Williams said...

double ew!! organic & unprocessed foods all the way!

Sarah Robins said...

I know. actually, I'm considering deleting this post because these disgusting images are defiling my clean white blog.